IAABO Board 36 is comprised of over 200 officials who are dedicated to providing the highest standard of basketball officiating while maintaining the stated purposes of IAABO, which are to:
- promote uniform interpretation of rules;
- raise and maintain a high standard of basketball officiating;
- maintain uniform standards and qualifications for basketball officials working within the territory of the Organization;
- promote a high standard of integrity and sportsmanship among players, coaches and officials;
- educate, train, develop and provide instruction for basketball officials working within the territory of the Organization; and
- render such services to schools, colleges and other organizations that will assist them to conduct their basketball activities in a wholesome, desirable way contributing to the highest levels of fair play and sportsmanship.
The first classes for new members will be 9/27 and 9/28 at CBA at 6 PM.
Subsequent classes in October will be on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 6 PM.
The exam will be on 11/7.
Queensbury dates are TBD.
Territory Roster – Territory Roster
Paper Candidate Evaluation Form – Candidate Evaluation Form
Online Candidate Evaluation Form – Candidate Evaluation Form
Contract for 2016 to 2020 – section2-referee-agreement