1. The maximum length of the quarter shall be seven (7) minute.
2. If a game is tied at the end of regulation play, there will be an overtime period of four (4) minutes. If the score is still tied after the overtime period, the game ends in a tie.
3. Free substitution is facilitated by permitting substitutions on: (a) any dead ball; (b) any violation.
4. Sections may adopt the use of a small ball. The section shall determine the actual size of the ball.
5. The 3 point shot is allowed. Each league will decide if they want to use it or not in their games.